Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 1, 2022

Thursday 6-30 Laid Back Day

 

 

We didn't do too much today. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 43 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I did a few Jewel games.

Larry finished reading a book and started another one. I continued reading A False Mirror and worked on my annual book.

Relaxing with a good book

I did a little housekeeping. I cleaned the bathrooms and did laundry.

Housework

I worked out for an hour with Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym.

The program I used on the Wii Fit

Gold's Gym workout program

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock and Doc Martin on Crackle. I like the shows that Crackle has, they are free with ads but there is a problem, sometimes the video stops but the audio continues. This normally happens more with Sherlock than with Doc Martin. If we exit the show and start again it will pickup where we left off and the show will normally play fine, sometimes for quite awhile, sometimes we have to get out and start again. We think it might be the time of the day, when more people are watching, Larry found lots of folks complaining about this on the web. Tonight we had very little problem. It was very nice and less annoying.

When Larry went to bed I continued watching the sixth season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth