Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Saturday 7-16 Laid Back Day

 

Just relaxing with a friend

We had another hot day of 98 degrees. We didn't do too much.

I was having fun playing Angry Birds last night that I didn't get to bed until 3:00 am. I slept in until 8:30. Larry had breakfast ready, he had made Belgium waffles. After breakfast I couldn't keep my eyes open so I went back to bed for a couple of hours. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Spider Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 49 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group.

I played some more Angry Birds games. I took a half hour break from playing Angry Birds to workout with my Wii Fit. I hadn't worked out on it for a week.

While I played games Larry read. 

We spent the evening watching a detective series, it takes place in Whitechapel in the East End of London in 1889 six months after the infamous Jack the Ripper murders. It's a good series. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the 1st season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth