Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 22, 2022

Thursday 7-21-22 Dancing and Pretzel Dogs

 

Keeping cool with a cold drink

We didn't have anything on our agenda. We hung around the house keeping cool under the air conditioner.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four tips of two couple C1 with 12 participants and one tip of four couple C1 with 11 participants. Dayle hadn't called virtually for three weeks and did an excellent job. Larry and I had a great time dancing to Dayle and with friends.

Having fun dancing with friends

We received an e-mail from the UPS Store saying we had a package waiting for us. After lunch we went to town to pick up the package. While we were in town we went to Walmart. Then we went home. 

Larry spent the day reading on his Kindle. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Expert Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 1 hour, 30 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. I spent the afternoon playing Angry Birds.

I worked out using my Wii Fit for a half hour. Then we watched YouTube videos.

When we went grocery shopping yesterday we were browsing and we saw some frozen hot dogs that were wrapped either in a pretzel or bagel bread. We picked up the pretzel ones. We had a couple of them for dinner. They came out delicious.

Pretzel Dogs

In the evening we watched our Fantastic Beasts DVD: The Crimes of Grindelwald. Then I continued watching the second season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth