Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Saturday 7-9 Hot Days of Summer

 

Hot Days of Summer

It got up to 105 degrees, this was the hottest day so far this summer. We kept cool by staying indoors under the air conditioner.

The high at 3:00

We had a laid back day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 48 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I did a couple of games of Jewel. I did a Sudoku game called Super Challenge. 

We watched an episode of GizWiz and YouTube videos. I worked on my annual book.

For dinner we tried a new frozen pizza, Wood Fired Spicy Chicken. It sounded better than it tasted. It wasn't bad enough to throw away but I hope we don't forget and buy another one.

New pizza

In the evening we finished watching Sherlock on Crackle. Afterwards we watched an episode of Doc Martin. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the 8th season and started the 9th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth