Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Monday 7-4 Happy Fourth of July

 

Happy Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a great fourth of July. We had a very quiet day. 

We started the day by attending Di Green's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 am. Di and Terry wore red, white and blue to celebrated the fourth of July with her American friends. Larry and I wore red, white and blue and our Uncle Sam hats. Di called five tips and had 20 participants. We had a super time dancing with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 55 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group.

Larry did his normal morning routine and started reading a book. 

After doing my games I took a nap. 

We watched YouTube videos.

I barbecued pork patties and made Au Gratin potatoes for dinner. For dessert I made cinnamon muffins.

Cinnamon muffins

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock and a couple of episodes of Doc Martin on Crackle. Then I continued watching the seventh season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth