Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Tuesday 7-12 Just Another Tuesday

 

We had another very hot day, 107 degrees.

We started the day out by going to town to do our grocery shopping. Before going to shopping we stopped by the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we went to Walmart. Afterwards homeward bound.

Grocery shopping

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips with 9 participants. Di and Terry seemed like they were calling faster then normal. They only had to walk us through a few moves because they are very good at cueing us through the moves. I had a great time dancing with friends and to Terry and Di.

Get a partner and dance

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. In the afternoon I did the Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 39 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I got stuck on the last two games. I did a couple of games of Jewel.

Larry finished reading a book on his Kindle. 

For dinner I made a dish I hadn't made in a long time, it was beef cups. It's very easy to make. I used taco meat, biscuits and pepper jack cheese. You put the biscuits in a cupcake pan and in the center of the biscuit you put the meat and cheese. You bake the dish according to the directions on the biscuit container. It came out delicious.

Beef cups

In the evening we started watching the 7th season of Grantchester on PBS. Then I finished watching the 9th season of MI-5. I started the 10th and final season of MI-5. I worked on my annual book. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth