Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 29, 2022

Thursday 7-28 Happy Thursday

 

Just having fun

Just another day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 2 hours, 34 minutes and 20 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I did a very Sudoku games. I spent most of the afternoon playing Angry Birds.

While I played games Larry read.

We attended Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. He called four tips of two couple with 15 participants and one tip of four couple with 14 participants. He did a fantastic job of calling and cueing when necessary. We had a super time dancing with friends.

We watched YouTube videos. 

We decided to rent the last Thor: Ragnarok from Amazon. We have rented it before and enjoyed watching. We enjoyed it once again. After Larry went to bed I watched one of our dvds called Finding Forrester. It starred Sean Connery and was about a black teenager befriending a reclusive writer, William Forrester. It's a good movie. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I worked on my annual book. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth