Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Monday 7-11 Jury Duty

 

Jury Duty

I received a summons for jury duty a couple of weeks ago and it was my day to show up. I was at the Bell County Justice Complex all day. It's a long process but that was ok because I met a friendly lady and we talked during the breaks. We were released for lunch around 1:00 after the Assistant District Attorney finished with her presentation. I called Larry to let him know I wasn't coming home until later. There wasn't many places to go eat. There was a Bush Chicken and a convenience store with a Subway. I decided to go to Subway because it was easier to get in and out. When we returned the attorney for the defense did his presentation. Then they decided on a 12 person jury plus an alternate from the panel of 60 people. I wasn't chosen. I called Larry to let him knew I was on my way home. I got home at 4:15.

While I was gone Larry took the motorcycle for a ride. Then he cleaned the kitchen and bathroom drains with vinegar and baking soda. He was also reading a book. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. When I got home I did the Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 28 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 8th place in my group.

We watched three dvds; Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Reacher: Never Go Back and The Danish Girl. It was a long time since we watched both Reacher and The Danish Girl so I didn't remember a lot of the movies. They were good movies. The Fantastic Beasts and The Danish Girl starred Eddie Redmayne and he's an outstanding actor. 

When Larry went to bed I watched the 3rd episode of The Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn. Then I continued watching the 9th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth