Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Monday 7-25 Dancing, Playing Games and Jury Duty

 

Happy Monday

It was another hot day with the temperature of 102 degree.

Larry made Belgium waffles for breakfast. He's spoiling me by having breakfast made when I get up. Shortly after breakfast Larry had to leave because he was on jury duty. He didn't get home until about 6:00. He was picked to be on a jury so I'll be alone all week.

I started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips with 21 participants. We had a few dancers dancing, who hadn't danced in months virtually. It was very nice to see them. I had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. After the dance I did the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 48 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I did some housework. I worked on my annual book.

Doing housework

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then a couple of episodes of Doc Martin. After Larry went to bed I watched another episode of The Brokenwood Mysteries. Then I watched an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. This is a great start for the weekly challenge of 175,000 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth