Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Tuesday 7-19 Windy Hot Day

 

Hot Summer Day

Another 104 degree day with a wind. 

Larry started the day off by making pancakes for breakfast. Then he moved onto crating. 

A few weeks ago he made a crate with his Cameo to hold extra cards he made and it looks great. We have a lot of extra chargers for our electronic devices, they have been laying on the kitchen counters.  He decided to make another crate for our chargers. He has been working on it off and on for a couple days and he finished it today. It came out outstanding.

The front of the crate

The side of the crate

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 45 minutes and 9 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played a few games of Sudoku. I spent most of the afternoon playing Angry Birds.

After Larry finished crating he read.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips with 14 participants. Terry and Di were both wearing shorts and trying to keep cool. They are still having record heat in England and they have no air conditioning. I danced by myself and had a super time dancing with friends and to Di and Terry.

Get a partner and dance

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Ripper Street and a couple of episodes of Doc Martin on Crackle. After Larry went to bed I watched the Angry Birds Movie on Freevee. It said I had already watched it but I didn't remember doing so. It was a cute movie. Afterwards I started watching the second season of Bergerac. While watching television I did my steps, which was 27,500. This put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth