Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Wednesday 6-29 Dancing & Colonoscopy Prep

 

I started the day by starting my colonoscopy prep. It started out good but at 4:00 I had to stop. I got sick and I threw up all the Miralax. In the morning I will reschedule for other day.

I attended two virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling 5 tips with 11 participants. Di is starting to call faster and the dancers are keeping up with her. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. She called 5 tips with 18 participants. She is calling more complex and I make mistakes. I get frustrated because of the mistakes but I still hang in there. I had fun dancing with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The Event: Klondike Mini of five games. It took me 26 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I played a few games of Jewel.

I slept for a couple of hours. When I woke up I ate some solid food and started feeling better. We watched YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched an episode of Doc Martin and an episode of Death In Paradise. Then I finished watching the fifth season and started the sixth season of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Great Day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth