Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Saturday 7-2 Crafting, Reading & Working Out

 

Having fun with friends

I woke up early about 7:15 and couldn't get back to sleep so I got up. Larry was surprised and asked why I was up. He had just finished a Belgian waffle and he had one waiting for me. We have a Belgian waffle making and the waffles come out perfect everytime. The waffle was delicious.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 53 minutes and 51 seconds, which put me in 5th place in my group. I did a few Jewel games.

Larry did a paper project and played with the security cameras.

Larry wrote a review on a set of luggage on the Home Depot Seeds Program.

Home Depot Seeds Program luggage

While Larry worked on his paper project I finished reading Ian Rutledge, A False Mirror. I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour. 

Working out

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock and Doc Martin on Crackle. Then I finished watching the 6th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth