Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 18, 2022

Sunday 7-17 Crafting, Playing Games & Dancing

Smile and have fun

We had another 102 degree day. I'm ready for the summer to go away. It was nice to have a couple of days of temperatures in the high 90s. The temperature was only 5 to 10 degree cooler but it made a big difference.

Summertime games

Larry started the day out by making pancakes for our breakfast. It was nice waking up having breakfast waiting.

After breakfast Larry started working on a new paper craft project.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 2 hours, 57 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I moved on to playing Angry Birds.

After lunch Larry took a break from crafting and read. I worked out using my Wii Fit for 45 minutes. 

When I finished we watched YouTube videos and an episode of GizWiz.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of A2 with 12 participants, two tips of C1 Teach with 12 participants and one tips of C1 with 7 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a super time.

Having fun dancing with friends

Loren is taking three weeks off to attend Canada's National Square Dancing Convention and take in some sites. We won't have any square dancing on Sunday for three weeks.

When Larry went to bed I continued watching the first season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in second place in my group for the week with the total of 193,223 steps.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth