Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 25, 2022

Sunday 7-24 Playing Games & Going to Lunch

 


We had a very relaxed day.

Larry made pancakes for breakfast.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. This morning I did the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 10 minutes and 2 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I did a few Sudoku. I played Angry Birds.

While I played games Larry read.

Larry took me out for lunch. The other day in the mail we received a couple of coupons for What-A-Burger, if you bought an order of medium fries and a large drink you get a chicken club or bacon blue cheese burger free. These two sandwiches are new. We shared the chicken club sandwich saving the other coupon for another day. The chicken club was delicious.

Lunch at What-A-Burger

We hadn't been to a What-A-Burger in over two years. When we go to the Rio Grande Valley to square dance we would go to What-A-Burger because we had an hour in between two dances for lunch. It was easy to get in and out in a timely bases. 

In the evening we watched Thor. After Larry went to bed I decided to watch a James Bond movie called No Time To Die instead of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 29,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 193,569 steps for the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth