Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Saturday 7-23 Just Another Saturday

 

Happy Saturday

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Medium Mayhem of 27 games. It took me 1 hour, 18 minutes and 8 seconds to complete, which put me in 15th place in my group. I did a few games of Sudoku. Then I moved on to Angry Birds. 

I played Angry Birds for a few hours and decided to take a break. I worked on my annual book for this year.

While I played games Larry read.

Relaxing with a book or playing games

We watched a couple of dvds, Jason Bourne and The Martian. Afterwards we watched an episode of Doc Martin. When Larry went to bed I decided to start watching Rockford Files on Freevee. On Freevee the shows are free but there are ads. I don't mind because usually the adds are no longer than 30 seconds. I didn't realize that the Rockford Files were done for six seasons from 1974 to 1980. I enjoyed watching it once again because I really like James Garner. While watching television I did 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth