Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 15, 2022

Thursday 7-14 Dancing with the Sundancers & Having Fun

 

Smile and have fun

We had a wonderful day. It got up to 100 degrees. About 3:00 a front came through with clouds and wind. It sprinkled but not enough to measure. The temperature dropped to 90 degrees.

We were getting low on a couple of products we like and you can only get it at Dollar Tree. So off to town we went. Before going to the Dollar Tree we stopped at The UPS Store to pick up our mail and a package that was waiting for us. Then we went across the street to the Dollar Tree. We found the items we needed and more. 

For years I have been buying silk flowers and decorated around our oak tree in the front yard with them. We have to replace them now and then because the sun fades the color away. The flowers were ready to be replaced. We walked around the Dollar Tree and found some carnations and some dragonflies and a Gnome. When we got home I replaced the flowers with the new decorations.

The old flowers

The new decorations

After lunch I went and took a nap. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Pyramid). It took me 46 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. I played a couple of games of Jewel.

I worked on my annual book.

While I played games Larry read.

We went to Sun City at 5:00 to dance with their A2/C1 tape group. This week they only had the C1 session. We had a full square plus three extra dancers, which was great because it gave people a chance to rest or run the computer. We had a super time.

When we got home we finished watching the 7th season of Grantchester. Then I finished watching the 10th and final season of MI-5. While watching television I did 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television

Before Larry went to bed I was flipping through to find the next television show I'm going to watch. We came across the movie Angry Birds, it reminded us of the game. I use to play it all the time. Larry got on the internet and found the game. He downloaded it on the computer. Now I have another game to play. 


Playing Angry Birds




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth