Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Tuesday 7-5 Summer Dance Time

 

Hi and have fun

We had another laid back day.

We started the day out by going to town to do some grocery shopping. This week we shopped at HEB. After shopping we went across the street to The UPS Store to pick up our mail.


Shopping at HEB
 
After lunch Larry read. 
 
I did a couple of Sudoku games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 6 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. I played a couple of games of Jewel.
 
Usually Di Green and Terry McCann have their weekly A2 dance at 10:00 am but for the summertime they changed it to 2:30 pm. Two of their local clubs are taking the summer off of dancing so they have moved their virtual dances to a time more convenient for them. I attended the dance by myself. Di and Terry took turns calling 5 tips with 12 participants. The dancers were having problems with Turn and Deal. I had a great time.
 

  
After the dance we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock and an episode of Doc Martin on Crackle. Then I watched the second episode of the 8th season of The Brokenwood Mysteries. Afterwards I watched a couple of episode of MI-5. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth