Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Saturday 7-30 Relaxing Day

 

Hanging out with my honey

Another 102 degree day and the weatherman said it's going to stay around for awhile. It was too hot to do anything outside. We had another laid back day just hanging around the house.

Just relaxing

Larry started a paper crafting project. He is working on some new lady cards, they are new designs and they are terrific. There are three of them and today he made the first one. It came out beautiful. 

While Larry did his crafting I played games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 10 games. It took me 41 minutes and 5 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I moved on to Angry Birds.  

In the afternoon we watched the GizWiz.

After dinner we watched one of our dvds, The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo. After Larry went to bed I watched Twister, another of our dvds. I also worked on my annual book. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth