Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Tuesday 7-26 Just Having Fun

 

Smile and be happy

It's was another 102 degree day. I can hardly wait for it to cool off. But we have another month of summer to go.

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved on to the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 48 minutes and 19 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 2:30 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling 5 tips with 19 participants. Once again we had dancers attend the dance, who hadn't been in attendance for awhile. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

 

I worked on my annual book.

For dinner I barbecued a pork loin we had gotten when we went grocery shopping the other day. It came out delicious.

Pork Loin

In the evening we watched The Da Vinci Code. When Larry went to bed I watched Chocolat and an episode of Rockford Files. I ended up doing 28,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  

Watching dvds




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth