Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Friday 7-22 Morning Surprise & Tahiti Dance


Summertime Fun

It's Friday. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Larry had morning visitors. We have the security cameras monitored by our main computer so we can see what's going on, especially when our security wire is tripped. This morning he heard the wire in the backyard go off, he looked up and saw a couple of fawns. When I got up he asked me to look out the back window. He showed me that there was a fawn laying in the grass by the stairs and another one on the side of the house. He said they were there for about an hour and a half already. They hung around for about another half hour then they got up and slowly walked through the backyard to the neighbor's. As they walked they stopped and ate some grass. They disappeared into the trees and a little while later they showed back up with two does, one was their mom. They didn't stay too long. The does walked out front and across the street. The fawns looked up and noticed mom was gone so they ran to find her. It didn't take them too long to find her across the street. What a pleasant surprise to wake up to.

Relaxing in our backyard

Larry made Belgium waffles for breakfast. After I ate I decided to go back to bed, I slept for a couple of hours. When I got up it was time for lunch.

While I was sleeping Larry read.

I played my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 35 minutes and 54 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

After playing games I did a little housework.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:30. The dance was called Tahiti Dance because she is going to Tahiti for a couple of weeks starting tomorrow. In between the tips she did Trivia about Tahiti. She called four A2 tips with 18 participants. She didn't do the C1 tip. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Tahiti dance participants

After the dance we watched Star Trek Beyond. Then I finished watching the second season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth