Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Wednesday 7-6 Day of Dancing

 

Hot Summer Day

We had another 100 degree day. We kept busy indoors while keeping cool under the air conditioner. 

Larry started a new book. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 49 second, which put me in 23rd place in my group. 

Before the dances I vacuumed the house.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and half. Ett was out of town so Di Green from England covered for her. Di called six tips with 20 participants. She worked on Reverse Moves: Reverse Dixie Style to a Wave, Reverse Recycle and a couple more. Larry attended the dance with me. Di danced with her partner Terry, which helped the dancers very much. We had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 2:30 for an hour. Once again today was their summer time for this dance. Terry was a little tired so he decided to dance with Di but not call. Di called five tips with 15 participants. Barbara from Germany attended the dance, it had been a long time. She said she had COVID and couldn't work. I had a fun time dancing with friends.

Third was Dave Eno and Dave Hutchinson's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:30 for two hours. The format for the dance was two tips of C1 with 10 participants, five tips of A2 with 13 participants and one tip of C1 with 10 participants. The Daves called the last A2 and C1 tip together. Today night they called a lot easier than normal. I danced by myself and I was glad the dance was easier because I didn't get frustrated. In between the tips people told jokes because it was National joke day a couple of days ago. I had a super time.

   Having fun with friends

After the last dance we watched an episode of Doc Martin. Then I started watching the eighth season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth