Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 9, 2022

Friday 7-8 Happy Friday

 

Awesome Friday

We had a laid back day.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 5 hours, 19 minutes and 7 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. It took me a couple of hours just to solve the last two games because they were expert level. I played a game of Jewel.

After playing games I worked on my annual book.

I attended Ett McAtee's A2/C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called four tips of A2 with 16 participants and one tip of C1 with 16 participants. During the A2 tips she worked on Pass and Roll. I had a great time dancing with friends. 

Having fun dancing with friends

After the dance Ett called for a half hour to a square of dancers in California. We watched them dance one of the tips, they did a great job.

In the evening we watched an episode of Sherlock. After Larry went to bed I watched A League of Their Own. Then I continued watching the eighth season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

Relaxing in front of the television

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth