Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 11, 2022

Sunday 7-10 Fun Day

 

Smile and have fun

Today it got to 107 degrees and summer is just half way through. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. I did a couple games of Jewel.

I worked out on my Wii Fit program for a half hour. I hadn't worked out with it for eight days.

Working out

After my work out we watched two of our dvds, Wonder Woman and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. We started Rogue One before the dance and finished it up after the dance. 

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. He called three tips of A2 with 15 participants and two tips of C1 teach with 17 participants and two tips of C1 with 14 participants. During the teach tips Loren worked on Scoot and Plenty. When we were dancing the other C1 tips the dancers were having problems with Relay The Top so Loren walked us through the move a few times. Larry and I had a great evening of dancing to Loren and with friends.


 When Larry went to bed I continued watching the 9th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with 192,857 steps. I worked on my annual book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth