Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 4, 2022

Sunday 7-3 Crafting, Dancing & Relaxing

 

It got to 100 degrees. It was hot but we kept cool under the air conditioner.

Larry worked on another paper crafting project. He decided on what project he wanted to do. Then he redesigned the project. Next he made a sample to see how it looked. It worked great so he chose the colors and cut the pieces. Last he assembled the pieces and it came out very nice. 

I woke up this morning and my allergies were acting up. Larry had made waffles for breakfast, after eating I went back to bed. I slept for another couple of hours. When I woke up I made lunch.


 Getting my allergies under control

After lunch I did a few Sudoku games. I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 23 minutes and 30 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group.

Before our dance we watched an episode of Sherlock on Crackle.

We attended Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30 for an hour and a half. The formation was three tips of A2 with 16 participants, two tips of C1 teach with 16 participants and two tips of C1 with 12 participants. During the teach tips Loren worked on Split Dixie Diamond and Split Square Chain the Top. Larry danced with me. He danced the whole dance, we were the only couple. We had a great time dancing to Loren and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance we continued watching YouTube videos. Then I started watching the 7th season of MI-5. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 193,500 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth