Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Wednesday 7-20 Dancing & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

The wind was up so we decided to go to town and do our weekly grocery shopping. This week we did our shopping at HEB. Afterwards we went across the street to the UPS Store to pick up our mail.

On our way home the road that goes over the dam was at a stand still because they were doing some roadwork. We sat in the line for a little while when Larry decided to turn around and go home a different way. It was a bit further but we didn't have to wait.  

Grocery shopping


Once at home I put the groceries away.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly A1/A2 at 11:00 for an hour. Dayle had been on vacation for three weeks and it was nice to see him back. The format was two tips of A1 and two tips of A2 both had 9 participants and one tip of full square calling with 8 participants. Larry danced with me and we had a great time.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Ett called five tips with 18 participants. This week Ett just called and worked on moves the dancers request help on. Di and Terry showed up to dance I had someone to pin. It was fun because Di and I spent the dance celebrating together when we got home by jumping up and down. I had a super time dancing to Ett and with friends. 

Third was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 2:30 for an hour and fifteen minutes. They both took turns calling five tips to 11 participants. I had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

Dancing id good for your heart

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong and the Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

In the evening we started watching the second season of Ripper Street on PLEX. Then we watched an episode of Doc Martin on Acorn. We got tried of watching the shows on Crackle because it crashed a lot during the commercials. PLEX has commercials but had no problems. We pay monthly for Acorn and it does not have commercials. After Larry went to bed I continued watching the second season of Bergerac. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth