Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 1, 2022

Sunday 7-31 Visiting Louise

 

Smile and Be Happy

We started the day out by going to Round Rock to visit Louise and her dog Alice. We hadn't been to visit for a couple of months. Larry likes to visit her to make sure everything is going ok. 

On the way to Louise's we topped by Jack N Jill Donuts and Larry brought breakfast.

Breakfast

We arrived at Louise's about 9:00 am. We were greeted by Alice, she came running out of the house. She was so excited she ran around the front yard a couple of time. We said our hellos and went into the house. 

Larry did a few small brother do's. He fixed her back door so it would latch. He cleaned out her bathroom drains so they would work better. He checked her car tires to see if they needed to be replaced. He was attempting to fix her tub spout / water diverter and in removing it the pipe was damaged. He did not have tools with him to fix this so either he will have to return tomorrow or she will need to call a plumber. Her backup computer has become so slow it is unusable so he brought it home to work on it. 

While Larry was doing projects I played with Alice and worked on a jig saw puzzle. I also made raviolis with tomato sauce for lunch. Louise made brownies for dessert. We were there for a few hours. We had a great visit.

On the way home we decided to swing by Walmart and do our weekly grocery shopping. 

I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved to the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 36 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 26th place in my group. I played Angry Birds.

While I played games Larry read. We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched Chocolat, another of our DVD's. After Larry went to bed I watched Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark. This movie was made in 1981 and is still a good movie. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with a total of 193,482 steps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth