Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Tuesday 7-30-24 Dancing with Di & Terry, Games & More

 

Summertime


We had a very relaxing day hanging around the house. 

Larry started the day off by spreading some dirt on Jason's low spots, he also sprayed around our house for weeds and filled the septic with bleach.

At 10:00 we attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 8 participants. During the dance Di called a few four couple moves, which were Motivate, Chain Reaction and Spin the Windmill. Larry danced four tips with me. I always like dancing with him because he helps me go the right direction. It's also great that Di and Terry dance while they call and cue the moves. We had a super time dancing with friends and to Di and Terry.

 

Dancing with friends in a square

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour and 49 minutes to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

 

Working out

 

While I played games and worked out Larry read. He started and finished a book. 


Reading is fun


In between working out and playing games I did laundry.


Doing laundry


Larry worked on a new upgrades to our pinball games. He used a new program to update the information on some games. He started by only updating one, good thing since he ran into a problem and the game would no longer work. Larry had installed the newest version last week, the developer found a couple of problems and released a new version today. Once Larry updated the program he was able to update the rest of his tables. He worked on The Bourne Identity, Elvira Party Monsters and Apollo 13. He played Apollo 13 after the fix and it worked great.

Later I decided to play pinball and he asked me to play The Bourne Identity and Elvira Party Monsters to make sure they worked. So I did and they worked great. I also played Twilight Zone and Elvira Scared Stiff. I came in the 4th high score position in Elvira Party Monsters so I could put my initials in the game. I had a fun playing pinball.

 

Elvira Party Monsters

 

Elvira Scared Stiff

 

The Bourne Identity


Twilight Zone


In the evening we watched the Olympics. When Larry went to bed I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth