Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Tuesday 7-2-24 A2 Dance, Crafting, Games & Puzzle

 

Hot Day


We woke up to 76 degrees. At the house it got to 100 degrees and officially it got to 99 degrees. 

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips to 11 participants. One of the dancers, Robin fell while walking through a parking lot the other day, some folks in the vicinity helped and called an ambulance. She said it was her first time in both an ambulance and emergency room. She had some bad cuts, a broken finger and many bruises, her face was especially bruised up. She said she was healing fine. Larry danced four of the tips with me. We had an outstanding hour of dancing with friends.

 

Square dancing with friends

 

Before the dance I did some housework. I dusted, vacuumed and cleaned the bathrooms. I did a few loads of clothes.


Doing housework

 

After lunch we went to Walmart to pick up a few things.

Larry spent the afternoon crafting. The project is a jukebox. He started by selecting the colors, he also created a paper that looks like wood. Once he had that done he had to design the pieces to be cut on the Cameo. Then he cut the pieces on the Cameo. Tomorrow he'll assemble the pieces.

I worked out using Synth Riders for an hour.

 

Working out


 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I tried to do the event a few times but the X-Box site was down. I finally was able to play the event around 10:00 pm. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 53 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked on the jigsaw puzzle a little bit.

Larry and I played a few games of pinball. Larry played The Bourne Identity, Game of Thrones, James Bond 60th Anniversary and Lord of the Rings. He installed a new version of Elvira Party Monsters game. Once he installed it in both 2D and VR he played it a few times. I played the same games and Elvira Scared Stiff. When I played The Bourne Identity I got a new high score of 1,288,400. When I played James Bond 60th Anniversary and Elvira Scared Stiff I entered my initials for the high score #3. We had fun playing pinball.

 

Elvira Party Monsters


Elvira Scared Stiff


Game of Thrones


James Bond 60th Anniversary

 

Lord of the Rings

 

The Bourne Identity

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Professor T on PBS. We have two more seasons. After Larry went to bed I watched The Bourne Supremacy. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth