Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 8, 2024

Sunday 7-7-24 New Challenge, Crafting & More

 

Smile and be happy


We had a great day. A front came through late afternoon. There was thunder and then the rain came. It only last a short time just enough to get everything wet.


Playing in the rain

Larry spent most of the day working on his excavator paper project. He mainly worked on the the arm of the excavator. It's going to take a while because each pieces has a lot of folding to do. Good luck, Honey.

 

Having fun crafting

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 6 games (3 Spider and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 14 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Today is the beginning of a new week so there's a new weekly pinball challenge. Ian wrote an e-mail saying he was going to be out of town until Thursday so he put the new challenges links up a bit early. My challenge is Corvette (Midway 1994). There is no virtual realty version so I have to play it in 2D. I played last weeks challenge, The Bourne Identity and got a new high score of 4,324,750, which put me in 41st place out of 52 participants. I also played three other games, Cirqus Voltaire, Junk Yard and Godzilla. When playing Junk Yard I became Grand Champion and I was #4 in Godzilla.

 

The Bourne Identity

 

Cirqus Voltaire

 

Godzilla

 

Junk Yard

 I tried to post my new high score but my headset stopped taking pictures so Larry had to work on it. He ended up getting to the score a different way. Thank you Honey. He worked on the headset for a few hours because he wanted it to work correctly. He wiped out the headset and had to reload the programs we had on it. Now the headset is taking pictures again.

After Larry fixed the headset I played the new challenge of Corvette. I got a score of 487,687,090, which put me in 6th place out of 10 participants so far.

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. I worked on my puzzle,

In the evening we finished watching the third season of Professor T on PBS. It was a cliffhanger. Then I finished watching Jo on Amazon.

 

 

Relaxing in front of the television

I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 123,103 steps. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth