Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Wednesday 7-10-24 Dance Day, Project Preparation & Having Fun

 

Having fun with friends

We had a fantastic day. It got up to 96 degrees.

Larry woke up to a pleasant surprise. He told me it was like a family reunion of deer. He saw six bucks, two does and a fawn.

It's Wednesday so I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. They took turns calling five tips to 13 participants. Di called a few four couple moves and cued us through them. They were Acey Duecey, Track 2 and Ping Pong Circulate. During the third tip Di cued us through some A2 moves. It was a lot of fun and I think the plus dancers enjoyed it because it was different. I had a super time dancing with friends and to Di and Terry.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. Ett called four tips to 15 participants. I didn't dance that well because I didn't complete the call or was on the wrong side of the flag pole center. But it was nice to dance with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped call the dance. The format was three tips of C1, three tips of A2 and two trivia questions in between the A2 tips. During the C1 tips we had 8 participants and the A2 tips had 11 participants. In between the A2 tips we had two trivia questions. I had a lot of fun dancing with friends.

 

 


 

Larry and Frank talked a couple of days ago about the jukebox project they're working on. Frank said he and Eric are in the process of shipping two jukeboxes. They were hoping to ship them in the next day or so. Today Larry started to get ready to start the project. He made templets and stickers he will need.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It took me 8 minutes and 4 seconds to complete, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

In between dances I worked on my puzzle. I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

I played pinball the weekly challenge Corvette and got a new high score of 686,097,330. Then I played six random games. They were Corvette, Ted & Red Road Show, Mustang, Playboy, Apollo 13 and Game of Thrones.

While playing Mustang I got to put my initials in at the #3 high score. When I played Playboy I got all the playmates and got into Mansion Mania. I became Grand Champion. I got 13 ball multi-ball when playing Apollo 13. I entered my initials in both the 13 ball multi-ball challenge and in #3 high score. I had a great day of playing pinball.

 

Corvette


Mustang

 

Ted & Red Road Show

 

Playboy

 


Game of Thrones

 

Apollo 13


We watched YouTube videos. After the dance we finished watching the first season of Sherlock on PBS. Then I started watching the X-Men movies out of our movie selection. The first movie was X-Men. Then I watched the next Jesse Stone movie on Amazon called Jesse Stone: Night Passage. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.  

 

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth