Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Friday 7-19-24 Jukebox Project, Games & Having Fun

 

 

Today is Friday, do you have anything planned for the weekend? Let's do the happy dance.

Larry started the day off by working on filling some low spots in Jason's yard.

A week ago a couple of Wallette jukeboxes were shipped from California. They were delivered yesterday via UPS at our front door. These jukeboxes are used and some are in better condition than others. One of the jukeboxes is for Frank and Eric, the other is for Larry. After working outside Larry started on building Frank and Eric's jukebox. He removed the glass in the front and using a stencil he made he painted a black border on it. Unfortunately the glass had a few scratches and chips so it is not perfect. Using another template he cut a hole in the side of the jukebox for a switch and power cord, this required a drill, saws, and an assortment of files. Next up was a hole for an external USB plug. He then started on the buttons, this required modifying the circuit board and soldering a bunch of wires to it.Tomorrow he will continue working on it.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 44 minutes and 44 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

After playing games I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

 

Working Out

 

I played a few games of pinball. I played the weekly challenge of Star Trek, I didn't get a new high score but had fun. Last night Larry worked on The Godfather game and it works in VR so I played it a few times. After playing The Godfather I played three more games, which were Twister, Iron Man and The Flintstones. 

 

Iron Man

 

The Flintstones

 

The Godfather

 

Twister

 

In the evening we watched The Addams Family on Tubi. Afterwards Larry played with The Godfather game, he is hoping to improve upon the VR appearance. Then he played the a game a bit. When Larry went to bed I watched The Sound of Music. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

While watching The Sound of Music I worked on my puzzle.

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth