Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Wednesday 7-31-24 Dance Day & Playing Games

 

Beautiful Summer Day


Today was another beautiful day with the high of 96 degrees.

I started the day out by playing games. I did the Daily Challenge of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. Before my first dance I did the event, which was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 32 minutes and 2 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I attended three virtual squares dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. Di and Terry called five tips to 11 participants. One of the participants was also finished with Plus classes at Di's local club and she just wanted to watch to see how we dance virtually. During the fifth tips Di called a couple of four couple moves, which were Spin Chain The Gears and Spin Chain Thru. Di and Terry did an excellent job of calling and cueing through out the dance. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for and hour. She called four tips to 17 participants. We just danced. I had less problems this week so it was a lot more fun. Ett's a good caller but sometimes I think she forgets most of the dancers at her Wednesday dance are single dancers so we have a tendency of losing our phantoms. I had a fun time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the dance. The format was three C1 tips, three A2 tips and a couple of Trivia questions in between the A2 tips. Karin and Greg shared calling one tip in each C1 and A2. The third tip Dave, Karin and Greg all called in both C1 and A2. During the C1 tips there were 6 participants and A2 tips had 9 participants. I had a great evening dancing with friends.

 

I love square dancing virtually and in person

 

Larry added a new game to the pinball cabinet called The Machine - Bride Of Pin*Bot. After installing the game he played it and had an outstanding time. He also played The Godfather. After dinner Larry played James Bond 60th Anniversary and Godzilla (Marty's). He had a great day of playing pinball.

In between Di and Terry's dance and Ett's dance I workout with the Synth Riders for an hour.

After Ett's dance I played pinball. I played The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot, The Godfather, The Sopranos and Twilight Zone. Larry was the Grand Champion in The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot but I knocked him out of that position. When I played The Sopranos I got the 4th high score. I had a great afternoon of playing pinball.


The Godfather


The Machine Bride of Pin*Bot


The Sopranos


Twilight Zone

 

 I worked on my diamond painting. It seems like this painting colors are brighter.

 

The diamond painting so far

 

After Dave's dance we continued watching the Olympics. Then I watched Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth