Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 15, 2024

Sunday 7-14-24 New Weekly Challenge, Crafting & More

 

Hello new week

We had a beautiful day with the high of 97 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Pyramid and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 33 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.


Angry Birds Characters


Larry did another paper project. It was another greeting card called One of a Kind. It took him a few hours to download, choose colors to use, modify, cut and assemble. It came out outstanding.

 


One of a Kind Greeting Card

 

Today is the beginning of a new week so I have a new weekly pinball challenge. This week the challenge is Star Trek. Larry downloaded the table and installed it on the pinball cabinet. He installed it in both 2D and Virtual Reality. Then he played the game to make sure it works correctly. 

Before playing the new weekly challenge I did last week challenge, which was Corvette. I ended up getting a new high score so I submitted it. My new high score was 1,789,532,230, which put me in 20th place out of 62 participates. New challenges began at 2:00, which was Star Trek. I ended up doing 20,198,550 for my beginning high score. This game is going to be hard because it doesn't have any ball save, which means you don't get a second chance to shoot the ball. 

 

Corvette 

 

Star Trek

 

I played three other pinball games, they were Metallica, Attack From Mars and James Bond 60th Anniversary. The graveyard multi-ball doesn't work in Metallica but everything else works. I had a great game and a lot of fun. Attack From Mars I complete the challenge and destroyed Mars and got the #1 high score. When I played James Bond 60th Anniversary game I got the #1 high score. I had an outstanding day of playing pinball.

 

Attack From Mars


Metallica


James Bond 60th Anniversary

 

I worked on my puzzle.

In the evening we started watching the forth and final season of Sherlock on PBS. We watched two of the three episodes. Then I watched Star Trek out of our movies collection. Afterwards I watched Jesse Stone: No Remorse on Prime. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week with the total of 122,500 for the week. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth