Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 26, 2024

Thursday 7-25-24 Relaxing Day, Crafting, Games & Puzzle

 

Relaxing Day


We had a relaxing day.

On Thursday we have no virtual square dances so we just hang around the house. Larry continued working on his paper crafting. He decided to start making Christmas cards. Today he made four. He decided on some tree cards. He downloaded and resized he card. Then he went through his paper and decided what colors to use. Then he cut the pieces using his Cameo. Afterwards he assembled the cards via a video made by Leo. After making the cards he made the envelopes to go with them. Each card was different even though they were made by the same design. The cards came out fantastic and very beautiful.

 

Christmas cards

 


One of the cards with an envelope

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. In the morning I did the event, which was Event: Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 50 minutes and 48 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

In the afternoon I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. After cooling off I played five games of pinball. I played the weekly challenge of Judge Dredd and got a new high score, of 217,640,840. This score got me to 30th place out of 45 participants. The other four games were Twilight Zone, Queen, Theatre of Magic and The Addams Family. While playing Twilight Zone I entered my initials as #3 high score. I had a great time playing pinball.


Judge Dredd


Queen


The Addams Family


Theatre of Magic


Twilight Zone

In the evening we watched Milk on Amazon. It was a movie about Harvey Milk, he was a gay activist and was the first gay person to be elected to a California political office. Harvey Milk was played by Sean Penn. It was a very good documentary movie. Then I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.    




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth