Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 29, 2024

Sunday 7-28-24 New Pinball Challenge, Diamond Painting, Crafting & Olympics

 

Hot Windy Day


We had a windy day. It got up to 91 degrees, this is a very mild temperature for this time of the year.

Larry spent the morning and early afternoon paper crafting on his Cameo. He worked on another Christmas card. This card is a pop-up card with a beautiful Christmas House. It had a lot of pieces to cut out. It was in a hugh file so Larry had to separate the files in order to cut the pieces correctly. It came out gorgeous. 

 

Christmas Card

 


The envelope


I did my Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 30 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

After playing games I did some housework.

 

Doing housework


 

Today is the beginning of a new pinball games challenge, which is Twilight Zone. I played Judge Dredd, which was last week's challenge. I didn't get a new high score but had fun. Once the new challenge started, which was 2:00 pm Texas time I played it. Larry didn't have too much to do this week because we have been playing it for a little while. He only had to change the ball amount from 5 balls to 3 balls. My high score was 65,450,700 but it was rejected because it didn't look like the other Twilight Zone playfields. They asked if it was VPW Edition. It was so Larry wrote the team and told them it was. Now we have to wait to see what they say. 

 

Twilight Zone


 

A couple of months ago Larry bought me a new diamond painting crafting project but since I was working on a jigsaw puzzle I didn't start on it. Now that I have finished my puzzle I decided to do the Cactus painting. It from a different company so some things changed. The painting is square (25 X 25 CM), the last ones were a rectangle (25 X 35). The kit came with 24 different colors of diamonds, one tray, tool to put the diamonds on the painting and a rubber roll to roll down the diamonds. I haven't used the rubber piece yet so I don't know if it works. The diamond numbers on the painting had letters from the alphabet and different figures instead of numbers. Before working on the painting I marked the diamond packs with letters and figures. I'm not a good drawer but the drawings came close to what they look like. I worked on the painting while watching television.

 

Diamond Painting Kit 

 

The diamond painting of cacti

 

We spent the afternoon and evening watching the Olympics. 

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

After Larry went to bed I finished watching Cannes Confidential on Acorn. It is a series about a female detective, who works with a con-man to release her father from prison and to get the con-man's passport back. It was a good series. It came out this year and had 6 episodes. It ended as a cliff hangar to continue on to the next season. Then I watched Moulin Rouge! from our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with the total of 122,598 steps.  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth