Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Monday 7-29-24 Dancing, Playing Pinball. Errands & Games

 

Happy Monday


We had another windy humid day with the high of 93 degrees.

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's  Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour. Di called five tips to 9 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. Di did an excellent jog of calling and cueing the dance. Di and Terry dance with the dancers, which helps a lot because they help keep us in the right place. Larry helps me a lot. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

 

Get a partner and dance


Larry wrote a message to Joe and Chris Saltel to put on card. We wanted to wish Joe well considering he is still having health problems. We also want to send them a little money to help with things they might need.

 

Greeting Card for Joe

 

 After the dance we went to the post office to mail the card. While we were in town we stopped by the UPS Store to pick up our mail and a package that was waiting for us. The package was from Shirley. It was our birthday gifts and some goodies (peanut butter Krispy Treats and fudge with walnuts). Our birthdays aren't for awhile but we celebrate them before our Fall Trip. We're planning on leaving the end of next month. Then we went to Walmart and picked up a few items. 

 

Doing errands

 

We spent the afternoon snacking on the goodies Shirley sent. They were delicious. Shirley also sent a couple of wildlife magazines, Best Friends magazine, calendar and a couple of Puzzles & Brain Teasers books. Thank you Shirley for the goodies and other gifts.

 

Krispy Treats


 
Fudge
 
 

Wildlife magazines


Best Friends magazine and calendar


Puzzles & Brain Teasers books

 

Larry and I played some pinball. Larry played The Creature of the Black Lagoon, The Godfather, Queen and No Fear. He had a super day of playing pinball while I worked out.

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. Then I played pinball. I played the games Larry played and the weekly challenge Twilight Zone. I got my last high score accepted in Twilight Zone after explaining it was the correct game for the challenge. Today I got a new high score of 94,603,970, which put me in 14th place out of 17 participants.


No Fear


Queen


The Creature From The Black Lagoon


The Godfather


Twilight Zone


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 53 minutes and 26 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

In the afternoon we watched YouTube videos. I continued working on my diamond painting, while watching television.

In the evening we continued watching the Olympics. When Larry went to bed I watched the first episode of the second season of Signora Volpe on Acorn. Then I watched K-PAX from our movies collection. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth