Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Saturday 7-27-24 Puzzle, Crafting, Games & Olympics

 


We had very mild day with the high of 90 degrees.

I started the day out by working on Winter Haven Refuge jigsaw puzzle. I finished assembling it. It took me almost two months to assemble it. I started 5-31-24 and finished 7-27-24. I worked on it when I had free time, some days I didn't work on it. But the days I worked on it it was an hour or so. Today was the longest day I worked on it, it was for a couple of hours. It was hard because the colors intertwined with each other. But I had a great time.

 

Majestic Winter Haven Refuge (2000 pieces)

 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me ! hour and 4 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

While I played games Larry played pinball. He had a great day of pinball. Then he worked on another Christmas card paper project. He made four of the winter scene, each card is a little different. Three of them have a house and the other has a church in the background and the deer is a different color. He had a fun time crafting.

 

Christmas cards


Envelopes

 

I played three different games of pinball. They were Judge Dredd, Apollo 13 and Big Buck Hunter Pro. When I played Apollo !3 I played the 13 balls multi-ball and came in the high score #4 position. I entered my initials in both area of scoring. I had a good day of playing pinball. 


Apollo 13


Big Buck Hunter Pro


Judge Dredd


We spent the afternoon and evening watching the Olympics. 

After Larry went to bed I watched the fourth movie of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strange Tides. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth