Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Friday 7-12-24 Happy Friday, Crafting, Puzzle & Games

 

It's Friday let's dance

I had another great day. It got up to 93 degrees with the humidity of 49%. 

I didn't have any dances today. I usually dance with Ett McAtee but she is calling at the Canadian Convention in Calgary, Alberta Canada. So she won't being have Zoomr dances for the next couple of weeks. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 15 games. It took me 48 minutes and 36 seconds, which put me in 34th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry did another paper crafting project. He made a card that he will keep on hand. It came out great. Once again he built it by following a video with Leo from Dreaming Tree. The card came with an envelope and they came out great.

 

Front of the card

 


Envelope

 

I worked out with Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

I played seven games of pinball. I played the weekly challenge of Corvette and got a new high score of 1,019,205,200. This moved me into 29th place out of 46 participants. Then I played six games using the random icon. They were Lord of the Rings, X-Men, Apollo 13 twice, Elvira Party Monsters and Tales of the Arabian Nights. When I played Apollo 13 the first time I played the 13 ball multi-ball and came in #1 high score so I entered my initials in both places. When I played Elvira Party Monsters I came in #1 place. The other games I had a super time playing.

 

Apollo 13


Corvette

 

Elvira Party Monsters

 

Lord of the Rings


Tales of the Arabian Nights


X-Men

 

I worked on my puzzle.


Puzzle so far


In the evening we finished watching the second season of Sherlock and started the third season on PBS. Then I watched X-Men: The Last Stand and Jesse Stone: Sea Change. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth