Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Saturday 7-6-24 Errands, Crafting, Games & Puzzle

 

Just having fun


We started the day out by going to town to do errands. First stop was the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Next was Walmart to do a little grocery shopping. Last stop was the storage center to take the Minnie for a ride.

 

Doing errands

 

Larry tries to take the Minnie out for a ride every month to make sure it stays running well, he also runs the generator. We drive it for 10 -15 miles and then put it back in storage. We probably won't take it for another ride until we go on our Fall Trip, which is in the middle to the end of August.

By the time we got home it was lunchtime. We had soup for lunch. 

In the afternoon Larry worked on his excavator. He assembled a small part of the body. He worked on it for about three hours. 

 

Project so far


Then he finished reading a book. He said the book wasn't very good but the author could write very well. He just didn't like the book.

 

Relaxing with a book


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds.

I played pinball using the random icon. I played Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Apollo 13, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Theatre of Magic and Game of Thrones. While playing Apollo 13 I played the 13 ball multi-ball so I entered my initials and also I entered my initials as #4 high score. When I played Monster Bash and Big Buck Hunter Pro the last two number of the score matched the games, which gave me a free play so I played them a second time. The games we play at home don't cost anyways but when you play real pinball it cost. So when you match you get a free game to play. I also played The Bourne Identity and tried to better my high score but failed. Even though I didn't do too well playing pinball I still had fun.


Apollo 13


Big Puck Hunter Pro


Scared Stiff


Game of Thrones


Monster Bash


Theatre of Magic

In the evening we started watching the third season of Professor T on PBS. Then I started watching Jo, which is a detective series on Prime. It was a mini series starring Jean Reno, who was a French detective in Di Vinci Code. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth