Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Monday 7-8-24 Dancing, Crafting & Games

 

Overcast Day


It was cooler today. It only got to 83 degrees. We had a small shower in early afternoon just like yesterday. The fronts are caused by the hurricanes down in the Houston area. It's nice to have a breather from 98 to 99 degrees.

We started the day off by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Today was Di's birthday so a few of the dancers had birthday wishes on the back of their screen. We all wished her a happy birthday. We were happy she joined us on her birthday. Terry and Di are going to their local club and calling this evening. She is going to her mum's house to celebrated after the dance. Larry danced four of the five tips with me. Di called the dance and worked on a couple of four couple moves, they were Relay The Shadow and Linear Action from both directions right and left. We had a super time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends. We are so grateful she cued the dance and she and Terry dance with us.

 

Dance participants


Lee from Massachusetts screen

 

 

Monica from Germany screen


Robin from California screen


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 25 minutes and 39 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Larry spent the day assembling more of his excavator paper project. 

I played pinball. I played Game of Thrones, Godzilla, Goldeneye, Fun House, The Bourne Identity and Flintstones. I put my initials in Godzilla and Goldeneye. I played Corvette to get a new high score but was unsuccessful. Larry found Corvette in VR so he loaded it on the pinball machine. I played it there a few times. Now I'm all set to play the weekly challenge of Corvette in VR. I have old pictures of the games I played because my VR headset won't let me save the photos. Larry tried to fix the problem but couldn't. So when I play pinball I will use his account instead of mine because I can save the photos this way. Thanks, Larry.

 

The Bourne Identity

 

Corvette in VR

 

Fun House

 

Game of Thrones

 

Godzilla

 

The Flintstones

 

Goldeneye


In the evening we watched The Beekeeper movie on Amazon. It was about a mans revenge after his landlord committed suicide due to being scammed out of her life savings. He was a former operative of an organization named Beekeepers. It was very violent and the language was bad. It wasn't a bad movie but it wasn't great. When Larry went to bed I watched the 5th episode of the 4th season of My Life Is Murder on Acorn. I watched Death On The Nile on Prime because our program for our movies didn't work. I did 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. This is a great beginning for the week.   

  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth