Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, July 12, 2024

Thursday 7-11-24 No Dancing Just Having Fun

 

Just having fun


We had a super day of just hanging around the house and keeping cool under the air conditioner. It got up to 98 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 34 minutes to complete, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

After lunch I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. I did one song twice and got a message that said OUTSTANDING both times because I hit every ball and didn't have any of them in the red. Everytime you hit a ball with your control the game either gives you yellow (ok), green (good) and red (you barely hit the ball). Each time you hit the ball you score points. On the right side of the game there's a board that shows you where you are compared to other players around the globe. I really enjoy playing Synth Riders but I haven't moved myself from the easy mode to the normal mode. I played the normal mode a few times but I don't do as well because the balls come towards you faster. I gives you a better workout because you're moving faster to hit the balls with your controllers. This game is in virtual reality.

I played seven different pinball games. I did the weekly challenge of Corvette. I played well but didn't get a new high score. Then I used the random button to use the other six games. They were Junk Yard, Godzilla (Marty's), X-Men, Playboy, Godzilla and Star Wars. While playing Junk Yard I got the #4 high score, Marty's Godzilla I got the #1 high score and Playboy I got all the playmates and played Mansion Mania. I entered my initials in these games. I didn't do as well in playing Mansion Mania as yesterday but I was close. Yesterday, I was confused on what the games said. It said I was a champion and I thought it meant Grand Champion. What it means was I played a champion because I played the Mansion Mania. I'm having a great time playing pinball. Larry even played a little pinball today.

 

Godzilla (Marty)


Godzilla

 

Junk Yard


Playboy

 

Star Wars


X-Men


I worked on my jigsaw puzzle.

In the evening we started watching the second season of Sherlock on PBS. When Larry went to bed I watched the second X-Men, which was 2X:X-Men United. Then I watched the third Jesse Stone movie called Jesse Stone: Death in Paradise. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth