Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Tuesday 1-30-24 Dancing A2 in Corsicana



Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with sunshine and the high of 75 degrees.

We spent the day in Corsicana dancing A2. We left the house at 7:30 and didn't get home until 4:30. Corsicana is about 100 miles away from our house. On the way there we stopped at the donut shop in Moody. The format was 9:30 to 11:30 dancing, 11:30 to 12:30 lunch and 12:30 to 2:30 dancing. We had a full square and three extra dancers. It was run by computer so everyone had a chance to dance and rest. We hadn't been to this weekly dance in two weeks because of very cold weather the first week and last week it was raining. Dale Smith and Glenn Martin took turns calling the dancing tips. We brought our lunch so we could relax after having lunch. Glenn's birthday was yesterday so he brought fresh chocolate chip cookies and donuts. We snacked on the treats all day. We had a super time dancing with friends.




Get a partner and dance
 
I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong before I went to bed. Today I did the event, which was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. I only did 9 of the games. I had played the games for 2 hours, 1 minute and 50 seconds before giving up. This put me in 9th place in my group. 

In the evening we watched Northern Exposure. Then I watched Black Panther and the third episode of the 11th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which kept me in 4th place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth