Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Wednesday 1-17-24 Dance Day & Having Fun

 

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. It started in the teens but ended up getting to 44 degrees. It had been below freezing for 3 days, nice to finally see it warming up a bit.

I attended three virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour to 11 participants. Di and Terry took turns calling five tips. Today Di worked on Spin Chain the Gears, Spin Chain the Gears and Exchange the Gears and Double Exchange. These moves are hard when working with a full square of eight dancers. I danced by myself so I was grateful that Di cued the moves and I was successful in completing the moves. I had a great time dancing to Di and Terry and with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour to 18 participants. Ett called four tips This week the moves she concentrated on were Twist the Line, Scoot and Little, Swing and Circle and Swing the Fraction. Some of the positions she put us in were very hard and I lost my phantoms so I wasn't successful. Overall I was successful because I pin a couple who were great dancers. I had a fun afternoon dancing to Ett and with friends.  

Third was Dave Eno C1/A2 dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. The format was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2. Dave called by himself and did a super job. For the C1 tips there were 5 participants and the A2 tips had 6 participants. I had a fun evening of dancing with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 53 minutes and 17 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played the weekly challenge of pinball, which is Guardian of the Galaxy and played Junk Yard. Both games I accidentally pushed two player so I got two scores. I got a new high score in Guardians of the Galaxy, which was 196,116,940. This score made me Grand Champion on the game. While playing Junk Yard I became Grand Champion and High Score #1. I had a great day of playing pinball.

Guardians of the Galaxy


Today's scores of Junk Yard


Junk Yard

 

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance 3 for a half hour. Just Dance 3 was the first Just Dance program I got. You have a choice of just dancing or doing a sweat playlist. The sweat playlist has a lot of options to choose from. The one I choose was Duets, where you choose the character you want to dance like. There were nine songs to dance to. I haven't done this program in a very long time and had fun. 

Just Dance 3

I worked on my jigsaw puzzle, Mickey and Minnie Mouse and finished it. This was the last puzzle of the Disney four 500 piece puzzle kit. The puzzles were Alice in Wonderland, 2 Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Beauty and the Beast. I had a great time assembling the four puzzles.

Finished puzzle


All four Disney puzzles

While I danced Larry continued working on his jukebox project. Today he worked on the switches. He has them installed and is wiring them. 

After Dave's dance we watched June on Paramount +. It was a documentary about June Carter Cash. It was very well done. After Larry went to bed I watched Iron Man 2. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth