Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Saturday 1-20-24 Cold Windy Day, Games, Diamond Painting & More

 

Hold on tight

We woke up with the temperature of 21 degrees and a wind out of the north. It got to 39 degrees.

We started the day out doing some housekeeping. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed the house. I also did laundry. Larry cleaned the drains in the kitchen and bathroom with vinegar and baking soda.


The construction crew from next store has been using our water and power. Lately in the morning when it's below freezing our faucet in the back of the house has frozen up. So they had to use the faucet on the south side of the house. We have no idea if this faucet has always frozen but now that we know Larry is concerned that one of these days the pipe will break. He did some research on preventing this, he found a outdoor faucet device called Freeze Miser that is suppose to prevent this. Before he bought one he watched a YouTube video on the product. It appears to work and the reasoning behind it makes sense. He found out that Home Depot had them so off to the Home Depot we went. We ended up getting two.

He didn't install the faucet connector because the crew was using the faucet. Maybe tomorrow when it warms up a bit he will install it.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 30 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

Afterwards I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

Working out

I played a little pinball. I ended up playing four games. They were Guardians of the Galaxy, Elvira House of Horrors, Scared Stiff and Last Action Hero. I didn't get on the board with a high score but had fun.

Elvira House of Horror


Guardians of the Galaxy


Last Action Hero


Scared Stiff

I spent the rest of the day working on my diamond painting project Bambi. Larry spent the day working on his jukebox. He moved a bunch of files onto the new machine so it has all the same skins and music. He also used his Silhouette to make labels for the buttons.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. Then we finished watching Steelhouse Murders on Acorn. I enjoyed watching this series. Afterwards I watched Iron Man 3 and Men in Black. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth