Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Tuesday 1-16-24 Dancing, Playing Games, Working Out & Jukebox

 

Keeping warm

We had another cold day. It started at 16 degrees and got to 30 degrees. It felt a lot warmer outside because the sun was shining. 

We started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Our in person dance was cancelled due to it being too cold. Di and Terry alternated calling five tips to 14 participants. Some of the dancers were having problems so Di and Terry cued more then usual. That was ok because I like the extra cueing. Di worked on Chain Reaction from different places and Pass and Roll in a full square. Larry danced with me and we had a super time dancing with friends.

I worked out for a half hour with the Wii Fit and Gold's Gym for a half hour. I worked on the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse jigsaw puzzle.

Puzzle so far

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 4 hours, 43 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I played pinball on both the pinball cabinet and the arcade cabinet. The games on the pinball machine was Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Who, Fun House and Medieval Madness. I got a new high score playing Guardians of the Galaxy, which was 99,090,260. Fun House I came in high score #2 of 7,004,140. On the arcade cabinet I played Cirqus Voltaire, Fun House and Killer Klowns. I didn't get on the board but I had a fun time.

Guardians of the Galaxy 

 

Doctor Who


Fun House (cabinet)


Medieval Madness

 

Fun House (arcade)


Killer Klowns

 

Cirqus Voltaire

Larry is now working on wiring and installing components in the jukebox.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos. We started watching a private detective series on Acorn called Monsieur Spade. It only had one episode but so far I like it. Then we watched CBS On The Road with Steve Hartman. We streamed them and they were very interesting. One amazing story was about a dog that only had three legs but the front one was deformed so he walks on the two back legs. He was amazing. Then I watched The Incredible Hulk from the Marvel series of movies. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth