Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 15, 2024

Sunday 1-14-24 Ett's C Dance, Games, Puzzle & Cruise Preparation

 

It was cold all day. It started at 20 degrees and stayed in the 20's. We stayed inside keeping warm.

Today was the start of a new weekly challenge in pinball. It's Guardians of the Galaxy. We already have it so Larry only had to charge the number of balls from five to three. I didn't play any pinball today so I'll start playing it tomorrow.

Last week challenge was Last Action Hero. I ended up coming in 40th place out of 72 participants.

Last Action Hero

Larry also downloaded and installed Fun House on the pinball machine. It took him a bit to get the sound to work. Once he fixed it he played the game.

The only games I played today were the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I played the event, which was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I only did 29 of the games. I played the event for 3 hours, 37 minutes and 57 seconds before giving up. When I stopped I was in 7th place in my group. I ended up in 8th place.

I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly C Series dance at 1:00. This week it she called three tips of C1 and three tips of C2. I attended the C1 section. She called to 19 participants. She worked on Relay The Top From Waves. I danced very well today. I had fun dancing with friends.

I finished the Alice In Wonderland puzzle. I started the last of the four Disney puzzles, which was another Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse puzzle.

Alice in Wonderland


Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse


The frame of the puzzle

While I danced Larry played games on the arcade cabinet. He hadn't played on it for a long time. One game he tried to play was not working correctly, he is not sure why it quit but he was able to get it working. The arcade machine runs pinball, arcade, slot machine and Windows games. Each of these categories is run by different software so it is fairly complex and sometimes something will quit working.

After Ett's danced I worked out for a half hour with the Wii Fit and a half hour with Gold's Gym.

Working out

In the evening we watched three episodes of Miss Scarlet & The Duke on PBS. Then I watched Captain America: The First Avenger. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group for the week with 123,229 steps.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth