Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 19, 2024

Thursday 1-18-24 No Dancing, Games, Diamond Painting & Junkbox

 

 

Awesome Day

We had a gorgeous day with sunshine. It started with a the low of 38 degrees and the high of 73 degrees. 

We didn't have any dancing today so we spent the day just having fun.

Larry spent the day working on the jukebox. He completed the wiring and plugged it in, everything worked but a couple of switches had to be re-plugged. He still has a ways to go. He is now working on getting the monitor mounted and then it will be speaker boxes. After all that is complete he will start on the cabinet itself.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Klondike and 10 Spiders). It took me 2 hours, 59 minutes and 53 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Gold's Gym for a half hour.

After working out I played four pinball games. They were Congo, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Fun House and Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't get a new high score in Guardians of the Galaxy but had fun. So far I'm in 28th place out of 48 participants. When I played Fun House I got the 4th high score. I had fun playing pinball.

Congo


Creature From the Black Lagoon


Fun House

I finished the Disney jigsaw puzzles yesterday so today I started a diamond painting project. The project is Bambi.

Bambi

In the evening we watched Flash, a 2023 super hero film. It wasn't that good. I thought it was a little corny. Afterwards I watched Thor from our movies. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth