Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 1, 2024

Sunday 12-31-23 Happy New Year

 

New Year's Eve

We had a super day of doing this and that. It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and a high temperature of about 70.

It's New Year's Eve and we didn't do anything special.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 11 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 25th place. Then I played Angry Birds.

I spent most of the day working on Mickey Mouse. I finished it and it came out very nice.

Finished diamond painting project

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour.

Six songs I worked out with on Just Dance

While I worked out Larry kept busy outside doing this and that. First he took the motorcycle for a ride. He said it ran great. He wanted to replace the old fuel with fresh so he drained what was left in the tank into a gas container and put it in the motor home. Next he did his monthly maintenance of putting bleach in the septic system. He moved onto the Minnie. He has a new remote charging panel that plugs into the solar system charger, he installed it on the wall and determined what he will need for wiring to hook it up. Lastly, the garden hose that the construction guys next door are using has developed a small leak so he exchanged that hose out for another one. Now he will need to repair the one they were using.

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called Knight and Day. It starred Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was a spy movie about a spy trying to clear his name. It was an adventure/action/comedy movie. I liked it. Then we watched YouTube videos. When Larry went to bed I watched two movies from our collection, they were V for Vendetta and Ice Age. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 122,082 steps.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth