Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 22, 2024

Sunday 1-21-24 Laid Back Day & Having Fun

 

Laid back day

The day started out at 35 degrees and got up to 42 degrees. It was a cold day but no wind. We hung around the house.

I spent most of the day working on my Bambi diamond painting project. I'm almost finished I may have about an hour to go to finish. I just need to do Bambi's face and surrounding dark area.

Bambi so far

I worked out for a half hour on the Wii Fit and with Just Dance for a half hour (20 minutes on 2018 and 10 minutes on 2019). Yesterday when I did my body check on the Wii Fit I had gained 2 pounds but today it said I had lost 1.5 pounds. This means I need to lose 1.5 pounds to get to my goal in a week. My goal is to lose 1 pound in two weeks. I've lost 10 pounds in four weeks. I still have a ways to go.

Songs I danced to on 2018 program


Songs I danced to on 2019

Larry continued working on the jukebox. Today he used the Cameo to make stickers for the side glass panels. The other day he used it to make the button labels. Before he could cut out the glass panels he had to design them to look like the original ones. Then he printed the design out on the printer to see how they looked. Once he got the color correct the panels were ready to be cut. Before cutting them he had to test out the cut to make sure it's deep enough. When this was done he scrapped the old paint off the panels and cleaned them. Finally he put the stickers on the panels. They came out super.

Cameo


The buttons made on the Cameo

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Klondike Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I didn't play any pinball instead I continued working on Bambi.

In the evening we started to watch another 2023 detective series about a cold case called Black Snow. It was about a girl being murdered 25 years before. I like it so far. Then I watched Thor: The Dark World and Men in Black 2. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group for the week with a total of 124,098 steps.

  

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth