Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Wednesday 1-31-24 Last Day of the Month & Dance Day

 

Last day in January

We had a beautiful day with the high of 75 degrees and the low of 39 degrees.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus for an hour and fifteen minutes at 10:00. Di and Terry took turns calling the five tips to 13 participants. Jolanda told us today. that this was her last week of attending the dance because she was called to come back and work in the school. They were short handed. She had taken a medical leave because of her mother. She will be missed. Di and Terry did an outstanding job of calling. I had fun dancing with friends. I told the group, that I'm going on a nine day cruise so I wouldn't be at the dance for a couple of weeks.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 for an hour at 1:00. Ett told the dancers where they should be once in awhile. I danced very well. I had a great afternoon of dancing to Ett and with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped him call the dance. The format was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2. In between the A2 tips we did a couple of Trivia questions. The third tip of C1 and A2 all three callers took turns calling. During the C1 tips we had 9 participants and the A2 tips had 12 participants. When Karin called her C1 tip with Greg, she worked on the concept to a wave. I had a great evening of dancing to Karin, Greg and Dave and with friends.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Today's event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 50 minutes and 56 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. I did a couple of Sudoku games.

I played three of pinball games, they were the weekly challenge of No Fear, Rock 'n' Roll Diner and Congo. I played very well on No Fear even though I didn't get a new high score. When I played Congo I entered my initials for the #4 high score.

Congo


No Fear


Rock 'n' Roll Diner

While I danced Larry kept busy. He took the Equinox to get inspected because it's tags are due. He filled the gas tanks with gas and bought a couple of refills of propane for our grill. He also took the motorcycle to get inspected. It was a perfect day to paint the jukebox. There were no wind and the primer was dry.

After Ett's dance I worked out a half hour with the Wii Fit and a half hour with Gold's Gym.


Working out

After Dave's dance we watched Northern Exposure. I watched Doctor Strange and an episode of A Touch of Frost. A Touch of Frost is a detective series on BritBox. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth